Webinar Recording: How to Submit Your CE Credits
Update: Since this webinar was recorded CONO reduced the number of required CE credits for 2020, 2021 and 2022. The number of required credits has been changed to:
- Category A Total: 20 credits
- Jurisprudence: 2 credits
- Pharmacology: 4 credits (if you’ve met the Standard of Practice for Prescribing)
- IVIT: 4 credits (if you’ve met the Standard of Practice for IVIT)
- Category B: 26 credits
Recorded On: Wednesday March 25, 2020
Presenter: Anna-Liza Badaloo, OAND Manager of Education and Community Development
Cost: FREE! Available to OAND members only.
Webinar Recording, Slides and Course Materials:
Please note: you must download and save the recording and course materials to access the whole files.
Live attendees receive a CE Certificate for 1 Category B credit.
Webinar recording viewers can claim 1 Category B credit by watching this recording. Please keep a copy of the presentation slides and recording as ‘proof of completion’ of your CE activities for CONO.
Webinar Description: Have to submit your CE credits this September 30th? Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help you submit your credits accurately and stress-free!
What You Will Learn
- How many credits do you have to submit?
- What is the difference between Category A and B credits?
- Special Category A credits: Jurisprudence, Pharmacology and IVIT
- Where can you get credits before September 30th?
- How do you find out which credits you already have?
- What documentation do you have to submit to CONO?
- Tips on tracking your CE credits moving forward
Here are all the documents that you need to track, record and submit your CE credits to CONO:
Looking for ways to get more CE credits? The OAND can help!
CE CONNECT SERVICE
Need CE credits but don’t have time to peruse our wide range of CE offerings? CE Connect to the rescue! Here’s how it works: fill out a short form telling us how many credits you need, what kind, by what date, desired course format (in-person or online), and your clinical interests. We’ll get back to you with a list of the OAND courses that are right for you. You provide personalized medicine to your patients – let us provide you with personalized CE!
Fill out the form HERE
Still have more questions about submitting your CE credits? Contact Manager of Education and Community Development, Anna-Liza Badaloo at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-233-2001/1-877-628-7284 ext. 222.