The OAND proudly represents the largest community of naturopathic doctors in Ontario. As an association, we are committed to improving and increasing services in areas prioritized by our members. As a professional member, you will support a strong voice for the profession, be an informed and connected part of the ND community in Ontario, and gain access to the support you need to build a more successful practice.
According to an old adage, the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. Indeed, as an OAND member, not only will you enjoy exclusive access to the association’s various programs and resources, but you will also join a dynamic community of NDs committed to championing the naturopathic profession and its countless benefits in Ontario. Remember, the OAND is YOUR association, and your membership in the OAND will benefit the profession just as much as the OAND will benefit you!
As an OAND member, you will:
- Strengthen the association’s ability to work effectively with government and stakeholders in order to represent the profession on issues that matter – get involved in the OAND’s outreach and advocacy initiatives.
- Join the growing community of NDs in Ontario – keep in touch with other ND’s through various communications: our eConnect newsletter, quarterly magazine the PULSE, and OAND Discussion Boards.
- Save on the products and services you use every day with the Member Advantage Program – learn more about our MAP partners.
- Gain access to one-stop business resources for you and your practice – get access to clinic and marketing resources with your membership through the Members Only section of the OAND website.
- Benefit from OAND referrals – our Service Members and staff refer members of the public looking for NDs directly to YOU, plus the public can easily find you via our Naturopathic Doctor Referral Service.
- Receive access to a comprehensive program of continuous learning – explore the extensive Continuing Education program offered by the OAND.
- Stay informed about the critical issues affecting the profession – receive Member Updates and Hot Topic communications on important issues regularly.
You can join by submitting the OAND Membership Contract, including your fee category, payment and special status declaration form (if applicable) by email, mail or fax to the OAND office.
789 Don Mills Road, Suite 603
Toronto, ON M3C 1T5
- 2023 New Membership Application Form Full Time Membership (Annual Payment)
- 2023 New Membership Application Form Full Time Membership (Monthly Payments)
- 2023 New Membership Application Form Part Time Membership (Annual Payment)
- 2023 New Membership Application Form Part Time Membership (Monthly Payments)
- 2023 New Membership Application Form 1st Year Membership (Annual Payment)
- 2023 New Membership Application Form 1st Year Membership (Monthly Payments)
- 2023 Membership Policy
- 2023 Special Status Declaration Form
- Application for FREE OAND Student Membership 2023
2023 Membership Fees
|MEMBERSHIP FEE TYPE||SINGLE PAYMENT*||12 MONTHLY PAYMENT**|
|Active Full-Time Practitioner||$999.00 + HST||$83.25 + HST|
|Active Part-Time Practitioner||$750.00 + HST||$62.50 + HST|
|Active 1st Year Practitioner||$252.00 + HST||$21.00+ HST|
|Active 2nd Year Practitioner||$500.04 + HST||$41.67 + HST|
ND registered in Ontario, but neither practicing nor employed as a ND for the year in question (e.g. maternity, paternity or sabbatical)
|$322.80 + HST||$26.90 + HST|
*Single Payment: annual dues by cheque or credit card – no admin fee.
**12 Monthly Payments: ongoing monthly credit card payments – no admin fee.