Student affiliateshipis open to students enrolled on a full-time basis at a school of naturopathic medicine which is recognized by the Council on Naturopathic Medical Education (CNME).
OAND Student Affiliates Receive:
- A part of the larger voice of the profession that aids in all of the OAND’s advocacy efforts.
- Keeping informed as to what is happening in the profession.
- Discounted registration rates for OAND convention and clinical focus conference.
- Discounted registration rates for all OAND educational events.
- Networking opportunities with professional members.
- Receipt of the OAND monthly e-Newsletter keeping members informed of association news, events, and what is happening in the profession.
- Receipt of the OAND monthly classifieds e-Newsletter that showcases open ND positions available, spaces to rent and a list of upcoming education outside of the OAND.
- Access to our quarterly newsletter, the PULSE, from the members-only section of our website.
- Access to the members-only section of the OAND website.
- Access to MAP partner benefits, including discounts on gym membership, health and dental insurance benefits, home and auto insurance benefits and much more…
- Access to OAND staff here to answer any questions and/or inquiries you may have.
- Access to volunteer opportunities exclusive to student members for the OAND convention.
Membership is for the school year, September 1st through August 31st.
For CCNM Students: To join OAND, please contact the OAND at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.