Using Cognitive Based Techniques in Clinical Practice to Drive Patient Compliance and Success
This will be a three-part series where Naturopathic Doctors will learn how to apply cognitive-based techniques with their patients. This series will teach doctors how to support their patients in mastering their past, present and future mindset using cognitive behavioural therapy techniques protocol that I have developed. Techniques taught will include Socratic questioning to discover limiting beliefs, rules for living, childhood stories, thought records, recognizing behavioural interventions, and imagery and relaxation. This series will cover the scope of practice review for NDs to ensure they comply with ND and Psychotherapy scope requirements and clinical case studies to see these techniques in action.
Webinar #1: Mon. Sept. 11, 2023 @ 7 pm - 8 pm
Webinar #2: Mon. Sept. 18, 2023 @ 7 pm - 8 pm
Webinar 3: Mon. Sept. 25, 2023 @ 7 pm - 8 pm
What You Will Learn
- Acquire new tools to enhance current tools and improve the ability to support patients' mental health as a Naturopathic Doctor.
- Apply the foundational mindset framework using cognitive-based techniques with patients as a Naturopathic Doctor, which will utilize in-house resources, improving convenience for both doctor and patient.
- Understand how to effectively apply cognitive-based techniques for different mood disorders to support patient mental health, eliminating confusion and overwhelm in Naturopathic practice.
- Advance patient care by integrating cognitive-based techniques to support mental health. This will position Naturopathic Doctors as unique leaders in mental healthcare due to their ability to support the mind and the body.
- Webinar #1: Mon. Sept. 11, 2023 @ 7 pm - 8 pm
- Webinar #2: Mon. Sept. 18, 2023 @ 7 pm - 8 pm
- Webinar 3: Mon. Sept. 25, 2023 @ 7 pm - 8 pm
Dr. Bisleen Attli, ND
Dr. Bisleen Attli, ND, is the founder of The Mental Empowerment Centre, a virtual clinic dedicated to holistic mental healthcare. Dr. Attli, ND, has developed a protocol combining cognitive-based techniques with body optimization approaches to help her patients master their mental health. She is passionate about elevating the level of mental health care that patients receive from Naturopathic Doctors by setting a new standard of practice. Her mission is to put holistic mental healthcare at the forefront of mental healthcare. She has a Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Certificate from Laurier University School of Social Work and is passionate about helping NDs use cognitive-based techniques to see better compliance and outcomes for their patients.