The best part of our IVIT Courses? Hands-on learning in insertions and sterile compounding.
The worst part of our IVIT Courses during COVID-19? Hands-on learning in insertions and sterile compounding.
Spring IVIT Course Cancelled
In light of ongoing COVID-19 concerns, we have made the difficult decision to cancel the Spring sessions of our IVIT Certification and Refresher Courses, scheduled for April 24, 25, 26 and May 2 and 3.
We considered the following factors:
- Cancellation of CONO’s Spring IVIT Exam on May 24
- Declaration of a state of emergency in Ontario
- High level of physical contact between participants, instructors and teaching assistants during the hands-on portions of the course
- Ability for NDs to take our Fall course and Fall CONO Exam
Spring Course Registrants
All registrants of the Spring Certification and Refresher Courses have been offered the opportunity to switch to the Fall course or receive a full refund.
Fall IVIT Course and Exam Information
With the cancellation of the Spring session, we expect the Fall session to fill up quickly. Please consider registering sooner rather than later to secure your spot for the Fall Certification and Refresher Courses.
- Fall Certification Course Dates: Friday November 20; Saturday November 21; Sunday November 22; Saturday November 28; Sunday November 29
- Fall Refresher Course Dates: Saturday November 21; Sunday November 22; Saturday November 28
- CONO’s Fall IVIT Exam: Sunday December 6
Information for Naturopathic Medical Students
You must be registered with CONO by November 6, 2020 in order to take our IVIT Certification Course. If you expect to be registered this Fall and want to secure your spot in the course, contact Anna-Liza at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options.
We are grateful for your patience and understanding and look forward to supporting you during this difficult time.