Click on each title in blue below to access full course and registration information. Non-members will be prompted to create an account during the registration process.
Become an OAND Member. Members get discounts on single webinars, and receive further discounts via webinar packages.
Clinical webinars are 2 hours. Practice management webinars are 1 hour.
– Live clinical webinars: $25 – $30 per credit
– Live practice management webinars: $22 – $25 per credit
– Live clinical webinars: $40 per credit
– Live practice management webinars: $35 per credit
Visa, MasterCard or cheque. Sorry, no American Express.
– PDF presentation slides
– Clinic Resources
– Opportunity to ask the speaker questions during webinar Q & A period
– Unlimited, lifetime access to webinar recording (both web-based and MP4 format)
– Clinical Webinars: 2 Category A credits (see each webinar to see which ones include Jurisprudence, Pharmacology and IVIT)
– Practice Management Webinars: 1 Category B credit
– Clinical Webinars: 2 Category C credits
– Practice Management Webinars: Check with the CNPBC
NDs in all other Canadian Provinces:
OAND clinical webinars should count toward Continuing Education Credit requirements. For all webinars, please check with your regulator to confirm CE eligibility.
Live webinar attendees get CE credits provided our system shows you have been logged into the webinar online for the entire webinar duration. You will receive CE Certificates via email within one week of the live webinar.
Webinar recording purchasers get CE credits once you receive a mark of 80% or higher on the webinar recording quiz. You will receive CE Certificates via email within one week of when the webinar quiz is submitted.
If we receive a written notice of your cancellation one week or before a live webinar date, we will provide a refund of 75% OR allow you to switch to another 2019 live webinar at no extra cost. If we receive a written notice of your cancellation less than one week from the live webinar date, no refunds or switches to other 2019 live webinars will be provided. There are no refunds for webinar recordings.
Yes. However, it may take between 1 -3 months from the live webinar date for the webinar recording to be made available.
Always attend the live webinar when your schedule allows. You get lower rates, faster CE certificates, don’t have to take a quiz to get CE credits, and you get to ask the presenter questions.