Webinar Recording: How to Submit Your CE Credits
Live Webinar Held: Tuesday March 19, 2019. 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm
Presenter: Anna-Liza Badaloo, OAND Manager of Clinical Development
Cost: FREE! Available to OAND members only.
Webinar Presentation Slides: How to Submit Your CE Credits 2019 Slides
Live attendees receive a CE Certificate for 1 Category B credit.
Webinar recording viewers can claim 1 Category B credit by watching this recording. Please keep a copy of the presentation slides as ‘proof of completion’ of your CE activities for CONO.
Webinar Description: Have to submit your CE credits this September 30th? Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help you submit your credits accurately and stress-free!
What You Will Learn
- – How many credits do you have to submit?
- – What is the difference between Category A and B credits?
- – Special Category A credits: Jurisprudence, Pharmacology and IVIT
- – Where can you get credits before September 30th?
- – How do you find out which credits you already have?
- – What documentation do you have to submit to CONO?
- – Tips on tracking your CE credits moving forward
Here are all the documents that you need to track, record and submit your CE credits to CONO:
Looking for ways to get more CE credits? The OAND can help! Check out our offerings here: https://oand.org/events/continuing-education/
- – Live Clinical and Practice Management Webinars
- – Webinar Recordings
- – Live Botanical Walks
- – Convention and Tradeshow: Registration opens in Spring 2019
Still have more questions about submitting your CE credits? Contact Manager of Clinical Development, Anna-Liza Badaloo at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-233-2001/1-877-628-7284 ext. 222.