Webinar Recording: How to Submit Your CE Credits
Live Webinar Held: Tuesday March 19, 2019. 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm
Presenter: Anna-Liza Badaloo, OAND Manager of Clinical Development
Cost: FREE! Available to OAND members only.
Webinar Presentation Slides: How to Submit Your CE Credits 2019 Slides
Live attendees receive a CE Certificate for 1 Category B credit.
Webinar recording viewers can claim 1 Category B credit by watching this recording. Please keep a copy of the presentation slides as ‘proof of completion’ of your CE activities for CONO.
Webinar Description: Have to submit your CE credits this September 30th? Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help you submit your credits accurately and stress-free!
What You Will Learn
- – How many credits do you have to submit?
- – What is the difference between Category A and B credits?
- – Special Category A credits: Jurisprudence, Pharmacology and IVIT
- – Where can you get credits before September 30th?
- – How do you find out which credits you already have?
- – What documentation do you have to submit to CONO?
- – Tips on tracking your CE credits moving forward
Here are all the documents that you need to track, record and submit your CE credits to CONO:
Looking for ways to get more CE credits? The OAND can help! Check out our offerings here: https://oand.org/events/continuing-education/
- – Live Clinical and Practice Management Webinars
- – Webinar Recordings
- – Live Botanical Walks
- – Convention and Tradeshow: Registration opens in Spring 2019
CE CONNECT SERVICE
Need CE credits but don’t have time to peruse our wide range of CE offerings? CE Connect to the rescue! Here’s how it works: fill out a short form telling us how many credits you need, what kind, by what date, desired course format (in-person or online), and your clinical interests. We’ll get back to you with a list of the OAND courses that are right for you. You provide personalized medicine to your patients – let us provide you with personalized CE!
Fill out the form HERE
Still have more questions about submitting your CE credits? Contact Manager of Clinical Development, Anna-Liza Badaloo at email@example.com or 416-233-2001/1-877-628-7284 ext. 222.