Have to submit your CE credits this September 30th? Don’t know where to start? We’re here to help! We’re pleased to support our members by providing all the information that you need to need to submit your credits accurately and stress-free!
On April 4, 2018 we held a one-hour webinar entitled ‘How To Submit Your CE Credits’ with OAND Manager of Clinical Development, Anna-Liza Badaloo, which we recorded. Please watch the webinar recording, which will give you all the information that you need to learn the following:
- – How many credits do you have to submit?
- – What is the difference between Category A and B credits?
- – Special Category A credits: Jurisprudence, Pharmacology and IVIT
- – Where can you get credits before September 30th?
- – How do you find out which credits you already have?
- – What documentation do you have to submit to CONO?
- – Tips on tracking your CE credits moving forward
Here are all the documents that you need to track, record and submit your CE credits to CONO:
How to Submit Your CE Credits Webinar Recording Link (the recording begins at slide 6, our apologies. The first 6 slides were very general): https://oand.adobeconnect.com/psa73mpvss9a/?launcher=false&fcsContent=true&pbMode=normal
You can claim one (1) Category B CE credit by watching this webinar recording. Please keep a copy of the presentation slides (above), which will act as the ‘course material’, that you have to submit to CONO in the event that you are selected for an in-depth review, and asked to submit the proof of completion of your CE activities.
Looking for ways to get more CE credits? The OAND can help! Check out our offerings here:
- – Live Webinars: Login to oand.org and go to Events and Education/CE Live Webinars
- – Webinar Recordings: Login to oand.org and go to Events and Education/CE Webinar Recordings
- – Botanical Walks: Go to this link: https://oand.org/events/oand-botanical-walks/
- – Live Business Webinars: Login to oand.org and go to Events and Education/CE Live Webinars
- – Convention and Tradeshow: Go to this link: https://oand.org/oandcon18-delegate-registration/
Still have more questions about submitting your CE credits? Contact Manager of Clinical Development, Anna-Liza Badaloo at email@example.com or 416-233-2001/1-877-628-7284 ext. 222.