The Right Diet for the Right Child
A child comes to your clinic presenting with specific health concerns – how do you decide which diet is best? Join Dr. Caroline Meyer, ND to see what the recent research is saying about specific dietary approaches for common children’s health concerns, with a focus on digestive, mental and neurological health. Including a review of diagnostic testing options and case studies, Caroline will provide practical tips for implementing dietary changes in children.
What You Will Learn
- Latest clinical evidence for specific dietary approaches (Mediterranean, elimination, etc.) for common children’s health concerns.
- Best diagnostic lab tests and when to use them.
- Practical tips for implementing dietary changes in children.
- Category A credits – no quiz required!
- Opportunity to ask the presenter questions
- Unlimited, lifetime access to the recording
- Slides and clinic resources
Dr. Caroline Meyer, ND
Dr. Caroline Meyer, ND has a busy private practice in Toronto, with a clinical focus on mental health, children’s health, and mindfulness. An instructor at the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine (CCNM), Caroline gives lectures across North America and has been published extensively on topics related to natural health including contributing to the textbook Naturopathic and Integrative Pediatrics (CCNM Press).