Integrated Genetics: Detox and Estrogen Metabolism
Patients inevitably present with variant SNPs in several different categories. You may be comfortable with single SNP analysis - but did you know that analyzing their interactions is the only way to provide accurate treatment? In our 3-part Integrated Genetics Webinar Series, Dr. Penny Kendall-Reed, BSc, ND will show you why genes can’t be viewed in isolation, and how to integrate gene analysis to create personalized treatment plans. In this final webinar, Penny will use key analysis and treatment protocols to discuss SNPs related to detoxification and estrogen metabolism. Bonus: in-depth case studies!
What You Will Learn
- How to analyze key genetic SNPs that control phase 1 and 2 detoxification.
- How to create personalized treatment plans that prevent adverse expression of other genes.
- How to analyze key genetic SNPs that impact estrogen metabolism and crucial genetic codings when using hormone replacement therapy.
- How to create personalized treatment plants for estrogen-receptored conditions.
- Category A credits – no quiz required!
- Opportunity to ask the presenter questions
- Unlimited, lifetime access to the recording
- Slides and clinic resources
Dr. Penny Kendall-Reed, BSc, ND
Dr. Penny Kendall-Reed, BSc, ND is the Director of the Urban Wellness Clinic in Toronto and author of five national bestselling books. In 2013 she was voted Naturopath of the Year, and in 2018 received the top Naturopathic Doctor Award in Canada. She lectures worldwide on how to interpret and treat SNPs, neuro-endocrine disorders and metabolic-related diseases. She is the creator of integrated genetic platform GeneRx, and International Medical Consultant for Douglas Laboratories, Pure Encapsulations and Pure Genomics.