Estrogen Blockers for Breast Cancer: Get in the KNOW
Do you have a full understanding of hormone-blocking therapies for breast cancer? Dr. Jen Green, ND, FABNO will walk you through sample pathology reports, predictive tools that assess benefits of hormone-blockers, and common side-effects of estrogen-blockers. Including a practical discussion of how to use KNOWoncology.org to manage side-effects, this webinar will empower you with current best evidence on herb-drug interactions, and empower your patients with the information they need to make informed choices.
What You Will Learn
- How to use prognostic indicators to assess breast cancer risk.
- How to use online tools to determine risks and benefits of hormone-blockers.
- How to use KNOWoncology.org to manage side effects of hormone-blockers.
- Common herb-drug interactions related to hormone therapy for breast cancer.
- Category A credits – no quiz required!
- Opportunity to ask the presenter questions
- Unlimited, lifetime access to the recording
- Slides and clinic resources
Dr. Jen Green, ND, FABNO
Dr. Jen Green, ND, FABNO founded the Naturopathic Department at Beaumont Hospitals in 2008 and served as the Department Head for five years. She has since been the Research Director for online database and clinical tool KNOW (Knowledge in Naturopathic Oncology Website). With a practice focus in integrative cancer care, Jen practices at Emcura Integrative Clinic in Michigan, USA.