Sorry, your transaction did not complete. Usually, a transaction failure can happen because of several reasons:
1. The billing address you entered doesn’t match the billing address of your credit card.
2. There is an issue with your credit card information: card number, name on the card, CVV code, expiration date.
3. There was a communication error between our payment gateway server and your bank’s server.
4. You have not activated your 3D-secure service. e.g. for VISA card holders, you should have activate ‘Verified by VISA’ service; for MasterCard card holders, ‘SecureCode’ Service.
5. You may have reached your card limit.
6. Your credit card may be blocked or expired.
Majority of the times, it is the bullet no. 1 which is an issue. So, please try your transaction again. If none of the above resolves the issue, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.