It’s time to join the OANDntario
• United NDs are stronger together than as individuals
• Membership gives access to the Association team and the resources you need to practice
• Receive volume discounts for programs and services NDs use everyday
PLUS more savings than ever before…
OAND membership also represents real value for money that is more than the cost of membership. If this is surprising, you may not be taking full advantage of your membership.
Why an OAND Membership is Your Best Investment
|Costs||Examples of Savings|
|2011 Full Membership||$1111||Sign up for Autorenewal||$60|
|Member Advantage Program Savings (MAP):|
|Free calls to ND Protect Hotline Legal Advice||$150|
|Insurance savings on clinic, auto, income protection||$100+|
|4 issues of the PULSE||$125|
|2011 OAND Convention at Member Rate||$268|
|Total Cost||$1111||Total Savings (with the potential for more!)||$2194|
PLUS, the OAND does much, much more to increase the value of your membership:
- Insurance Solutions for liability, clinic, income protection, home and auto
- Member Resources on the OAND website and support from the OAND Team
- Keeping You Informed on issues affecting the profession through OAND eConnect and more
- Government Affairs and advocacy to secure full scope and help increase patient visits as primary care providers
- Public Relations and Promotion to increase awareness of naturopathic medicine and increase patient visits
- Access to High Quality Continuing Education
- Staying Connected to the ND community
To get more details on OAND membership benefits including your Return On Investment, visit the member section of the OAND website.
What Else Can the OAND Do?
This is your profession and your association. OAND is committed to being responsive and accountable to our members. Is there something else we can do to increase the value of your membership? Let us know.
Contact Alison Dantas, CEO, at 416-233-2001×223 or firstname.lastname@example.org.