Student affiliateshipis open to students enrolled on a full-time basis at a school of naturopathic medicine which is recognized by the Council on Naturopathic Medical Education (CNME).
OAND Student Affiliates Receive:
- – A part of the larger voice of the profession that aids in all of the OAND’s advocacy efforts
- – Keeping informed as to what is happening in the profession
- – Discounted registration rates for OAND convention and clinical focus conference
- – Discounted registration rates for all OAND educational events.
- – Networking opportunities with professional members
- – Receipt of the OAND monthly e-Newsletter keeping members informed of association news, events, and what is happening in the profession
- – Receipt of the OAND monthly classifieds e-Newsletter that showcases open ND positions available, spaces to rent and a list of upcoming education outside of the OAND.
- – Access to our quarterly newsletter, the PULSE, from the members-only section of our website
- – Access to the members-only section of the OAND website
- – Access to MAP partner benefits, including discounts on gym membership, health and dental insurance benefits, home and auto insurance benefits and much more…
- – Access to OAND staff here to answer any questions and/or inquiries you may have.
- – Access to volunteer opportunities exclusive to student members for the OAND convention
How to Join:
Membership is for the school year, September 1st through August 31st.
For CCNM Students: To join OAND, please check the appropriate box on your CCNM application form (or contact Student Services at CCNM for more information on how to join your provincial association).