According to an old adage, the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. Indeed, as an OAND member, not only will you enjoy exclusive access to the association’s various programs and resources, but you will also join a dynamic community of NDs committed to championing the naturopathic profession and its countless benefits in Ontario. Remember, the OAND is YOUR association, and your membership in the OAND will benefit the profession just as much as the OAND will benefit you!
As an OAND member, you will:
- Strengthen the association’s ability to work effectively with government and stakeholders in order to represent the profession on issues that matter – get involved in the OAND’s outreach and advocacy initiatives.
- Join the growing community of NDs in Ontario – keep in touch with other ND’s through various communications: our eConnect newsletter, quarterly magazine the PULSE, and OAND Discussion Boards.
- Save on the products and services you use every day with the Member Advantage Program – learn more about our MAP partners.
- Gain access to one-stop business resources for you and your practice – get access to clinic and marketing resources with your membership through the Members Only section of the OAND website.
- Benefit from OAND referrals – our Service Members and staff refer members of the public looking for NDs directly to YOU, plus the public can easily find you via our Naturopathic Doctor Referral Service.
- Receive access to a comprehensive program of continuous learning – explore the extensive Continuing Education program offered by the OAND.
- Stay informed about the critical issues affecting the profession – receive Member Updates and Hot Topic communications on important issues regularly.