Skip to content
- The OAND auditors, Ierfino and Associates have put together a comprehensive document outlining what you need to know about accessing the resources available to you during these trying times. This includes how to apply for EI, Emergency Care Benefits and much more. Click HERE to access the information.
- For OAND Members who have employees, the Federal government’s Temporary Wage Summary may help. It offers relief on wage related tax payments for employers. It’s not much money, but every little bit counts at these times. Here is another document prepared by OAND Auditors Ierfino & Associates which might help you. Click HERE
- Ontario Health Force is recruiting Health Care Providers during this time. They are looking for additional experienced health care providers to help provincial efforts to prevent and control the spread of COVID-19. Please click HERE to access the form and register to help.
- A legal guide to complying with Ontario’s personal health information protection laws during a pandemic. Please click HERE
- More information from our auditors Ierfino and Associates on Canad’a Emergency Response Benefit, who’s eligible, how you can apply, when and much more. Click HERE
- Directive #2 for Health Care Providers (Regulated Health Professionals or Persons who operate a Group Practice of Regulated Health Professionals) from the Chief Medical Officer of Health, click HERE