Student membership is open to students enrolled on a full-time basis at a school of naturopathic medicine which is recognized by the Council on Naturopathic Medical Education (CNME).
OAND Student Members Receive:
- A part of the larger voice of the profession that aids in all of the OAND’s advocacy efforts
- Keeping informed as to what is happening in the profession
- Discounted registration rates for OAND convention and clinical focus conference
- Discounted registration rates for all OAND educational events.
- Networking opportunities with professional members
- Inclusion in the OAND regional meetings allowing students to network with practising NDs in their local region
- Receipt of the OAND monthly e-Newsletter keeping members informed of association news, events, and what is happening in the profession
- Receipt of the OAND monthly classifieds e-Newsletter that showcases open ND positions available, spaces to rent and a list of upcoming education outside of the OAND.
- Access to our quarterly newsletter, the PULSE, from the members-only section of our website
- Access to the members-only section of the OAND website
- Access to MAP partner benefits, including discounts on gym membership, health and dental insurance benefits, home and auto insurance benefits and much more…
- Access to OAND staff here to answer any questions and/or inquiries you may have.
- Access to volunteer opportunities exclusive to student members for the OAND convention
- OAND Grad Lunch where 4th year students are invited to attend a free lunch with OAND staff to hear from the association and OAND sponsored speakers
How to Join:
Membership is for the school year, September 1st through August 31st.
For CCNM Students: To join OAND, please check the appropriate box on your CCNM application form (or contact Student Services at CCNM for more information on how to join your provincial association).
For students at a recognized school of naturopathic medicine other than CCNM: To join OAND, please email Stephanie Lazzarini, Senior Manager, Marketing and Member Relations or call 416-233-2001 ext. 227.
Our relationship with students of naturopathic medicine is important. This relationship promotes dialogue with both levels of the profession. As well as offering the OAND student membership program, we have and will continue to support the NSA.
Are you a recent grad?
To learn more about the Graduate Assistance Program, visit the How to Join page!